Only Six days left to access your $100 Early-Bird Discount for the Business Planning Online Workshop!
Ready to start a small business? Wondering how to write a business plan?
This is a terrific opportunity to access six webinars that will help you master business planning, market research skills, and 3-year financial projections, so you can write a business plan for any small business and launch with confidence. These six webinars (plus business planning worksheets, a business plan example and template, and resources and checklists) will guide you step by step through the process of writing a business plan.
Here is a quick breakdown of the 2-week workshop (remember it all happens online so you can join from anywhere!)
Webinar 1-3. September 24-28, 2012 (self-directed, you get unlimited access to the videos so you can watch at times that fit your schedule)
Live Phone Call. October 1, 2012 (If you’re not able to make the call time, you’ll have access to the recording afterwards)
Webinar 4-6. October 1-5, 2012 (self-directed, you get unlimited access to the videos so you can watch at times that fit your schedule)
Live Phone Call and Wrap Up. October 9, 2012 (If you’re not able to make the call time, you’ll have access to the recording afterwards)
Here’s a look at the Six webinars that will help you write your business plan and get your business off to a successful start!
- Jumpstart Your Business Plan
- Business Plan or Bust!
- Research Business Ideas Without Going Crazy
- Tell Your Story – Make Your Case
- Take the Fear Out of Forecasting
- Present Your Business Plan To Different Audiences
When you Register for the Business Planning Online Workshop you Get:
- Unlimited access to the video recordings (the Six webinars described above) and workshop resources – learn at your own pace, at times that work for you.
- Lifetime Membership at the Business Planner’s RoadMap Online – plan as many businesses as you want, when you want.
- A proven business plan example and template – no time wasted formatting or fiddling.
- The Biz4Caster integrated spreadsheet forecasting – never again fear financial forecasting.
- Resources and checklists – to help you stay on-track.
- Action assignments – guidance, motivation and assistance as needed.
- Time – research and write your business plan in timelines that work best for you
The $100 discount is available until Midnight PST Sept 15 with coupon code “Business.”
To get all the details and grab one of the remaining seats, check out the page below AND be sure to use the $100 discount code